1. GENERAL CONDITIONS
1.1. HERMONT RTSV S.L. (“REVER”) with C.I.F. B09621103, registered office at Carrer Industria 58, 08025, Barcelona, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, offers immediate refunds and returns for customers of businesses with online sales channel.
1.2. The contract between the end customer and REVER is governed on the basis of the points detailed below in the conditions of contract as well as in different aspects that arise during the use of the services provided by REVER.
2. SERVICE CONDITIONS
2.1. The service is contracted until the product is received correctly by the merchant and the return is determined to be correct. In case of being classified as defective, the service ends when REVER recovers the money from the end customer.
2.2. Only customers over 18 years of age may process returns.
2.3. During the return process, the customer must access his purchase and, if applicable, the product on which to request the return. Then, the method of return must be chosen.
- If the chosen method is reimbursement, if the conditions are met, you will receive the immediate transfer of the money and an email with the logistical steps to follow.
- If the chosen method is product exchange, if the conditions are met, REVER will manage the delivery of the new product to the address stipulated by the customer and will send an email with the logistical steps to follow.
- If the chosen method is “store credit”, REVER will provide the end customer with the promotional voucher to be redeemed in the online store. On the other hand, an email will be sent with the logistic steps to follow for the collection of the original product. Once the product has been picked up, REVER will manage the shipment to the warehouse of the corresponding retailer. The latter will be responsible for verifying that the product has been delivered in good condition.
2.4. Potential reasons for product rejection:
- Product not shipped in the packaging.
- Products already used.
- Defective products.
2.5. In case the product is rejected or not sent by the customer, REVER will proceed to the recovery of the total amount refunded prior notice to the customer after 30 days with a penalty of 1% of the total value of the products reimbursed.
2.8. REVER reserves the right to refuse reimbursement in the event that the customer does not comply with the provisions of this contract.
3. SERVICES PROVIDED
3.1. REVER provides end-customer product return services (including refunds, store credit and product exchange) for returns from the online retail channel, taking into account the associated logistics service.
- Return Service
- The customer has a limited period of time to process the return through REVER. Each store will impose the deadline it deems appropriate and will take into account the date of the start of the process to discern whether it falls within the time limits established.
- In the event that the return method chosen was a product exchange, REVER will arrange the delivery of the new product selected by the customer to the customer.
- REVER will manage the return of the product to the warehouse of the retailer in question using the logistics operator previously selected by the customer.
- Refund Service
- The refund is made in favor of the user automatically and for the total amount of the returned products
- Refunds are made to the bank account specified by the customer.
- If the customer’s bank does not accept immediate transactions, the transaction will be completed within 48 hours.
- Logistics Service
- REVER will offer the customer the possibility to choose the logistics operator with which he/she wants the return of the product to be processed from among those with which it has a pre-established agreement by contract at the date of processing of the return.
- Each retailer will determine who should bear the cost of shipping the original product back to them or the end customer.
3.2. REVER reserves the right to establish a maximum time limit for the provision of the service. In the event that you exceed the limit we will contact you and inform you of the procedure to follow.
4. SERVICE LIABILITY
4.1. REVER as a provider of the Service assumes no responsibility in connection with the purchase that is made in trade. REVER will only be liable for the provision of its service.
4.2. REVER does not guarantee the availability of the service and excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of availability or continuity of service operation.
4.3. REVER will not be liable in any way for any direct or indirect damage caused as a result of your use of the Service. By way of example and not limitation, REVER will not be liable for the rejection of a refund as a result of the customer’s failure to properly complete the process of returning the product established by the merchant.
5. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
5.1. REVER will collect the following data from customers:
- Identification and professional contact information: First and last name, mailing address, shipping address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- Billing and payment details: IBAN of a bank account for reimbursement.
- Connection data, navigation: IP of the device through which the client has made the return request and to the device identification code and metadata
5.2. The data collected by REVER will be used to provide the refund service and the management of the return of the product to the merchant.
5.3. Data will only be shared with third parties within the following fields:
- Payment providers associated with REVER.
- Logistics providers associated with REVER
- Other companies that provide services to REVER and need access to the data in order to provide the particular service.
- Personal data will only be disclosed upon express judicial request or to public bodies.
6.1. These Terms and any application we ask the client to provide constitute the entire agreement, understanding and arrangement (express and implied) between the client and REVER.
6.2. The client agrees that REVER may update these Terms and may change, remove, or insert conditions governing the use of any feature or element of the REVER Platform by giving 14 days’ prior notice to the client. Such notice may be given on any REVER website or otherwise by email to the client.
6.3. This Agreement is governed by and is to be construed according to the laws of Spain and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Spain.
6.4. A failure to exercise or delay in exercising any right, power or privilege by any party will not operate as a waiver of that right, power or privilege. A single or partial exercise of any right, power or privilege will not preclude any other or further exercise of that right, power or privilege, or the exercise of any right, power or privilege. A waiver of any rights of any party will not have any force or effect unless and until the same is executed by the party whose rights are waived.
6.5. REVER may assign, novate or otherwise transfer its rights and obligations to another party by giving you notice in writing.
- Unless otherwise expressly provided, no provision of this agreement is intended to confer any rights, benefits, remedies, obligations, or liabilities hereunder upon any person or entity other than REVER and its clients.
6.6. REVER is not liable for any delay or failure to perform an obligation (other than to pay money) under this Agreement caused by an act of God, fire, war, insurrection or other armed conflict, riot, vandalism or sabotage, strike, lockout, ban, transport or port accident or congestion, pandemic, epidemic, quarantine of persons or goods, limitation of work or other industrial disturbance or any law, rule, regulation, order, requirement or restraint imposed by any government or governmental agency whether local, state, national or international.
6.7. The performance of REVER’s obligations under this Agreement is suspended for the period of delay caused by a force majeure event to the extent performance is prevented by such event from the date on which notice is given by REVER, and any such non-performance or delay in performance of this agreement will not be a breach of this Agreement.